Content management and certified archiving for SAP
OpenText Documentum Services for SAP: Powerful integration of the OpenText Documentum platform into SAP business applications. Protect your SAP data with information lifecycle management (ILM) 3.0 certified archiving and ensure that SAP users have access to critical business documents.
Reduce System Costs
Documentum Services for SAP enables ILM 3.0 certified archiving to offload data from production systems, reducing storage costs and increasing performance.
Apply retention policies to archived data, leveraging SAP ILM while enabling eDiscovery and access to historical information.
Allow SAP users to access business content directly from their desktops, eliminating the time and costs associated with searching for, filing, and storing documents.
Use OpenText Documentum Services for SAP to combine your SAP business applications with the powerful content management and compliance capabilities of the OpenText Documentum platform.
OpenText products that integrate Documentum with SAP include:
- OpenText Documentum Archive Services for SAP – Provides a key component of an SAP information lifecycle management (ILM) solution with certified support for SAP ILM 3.0. Archive Services for SAP stores information in OpenText Documentum Content Server to offload it from SAP production systems, and extends and enforces the retention policies created in SAP ILM.Additionally, Documentum stores and migrates these archives to multiple storage tiers based on aging, importance, and service-level criteria—all transparent to SAP business users. The result is an optimal and efficient SAP archive that preserves information, as required by business use, regulation, or policy while remaining accessible for decision support and eDiscovery.
- OpenText Documentum Content Services for SAP – Integrates content managed in Documentum with SAP business objects and processes. SAP users can access business content directly from their desktops, eliminating the time and costs associated with searching for, filing, and storing documents.
- OpenText Documentum Process Services for SAP – Provides business application programming interface (BAPI)-compatible Web Services interfaces for Documentum and enables SAP integration with OpenText Documentum xCP business process management.
Forrester Research, Inc.
Data and Spec Sheets
- OpenText Documentum Archive Services for SAP
- OpenText Documentum Content Services for SAP
- OpenText Documentum Process Services for SAP
- OpenText Documentum Records Manager