OpenText Documentum xCP Designer
OpenText Documentum xCP Designer enables you to rapidly design new information-centric solutions that leverage business processes, information models, data sources including big data, user interfaces, and xCelerators.
xCP Designer delivers the industry’s first unified solution-design tool that integrates process design, user-experience definition, dynamic report creation, information modeling, and comprehensive data services into a single, easy-to-use environment.
xCP Designer delivers:
- Graphical, “drag-and-drop,” design environment – Use xCP Designer to compose instead of writing custom code, which can accelerate development and deployment of solutions by up to 50 percent. xCP Designer contains a full library of prebuilt UI widgets, business-process activity templates, and data services.
- Best practices – Enable team-development best practices so multiple people can work simultaneously on the same xCP solution. Also, integrate source-control management to leverage software development best practices.
- Ease of use – Enable nontechnical users to easily create and optimize process models. Move between development, test, and production environments through a single click of a button. Share and reuse solution artifacts by packaging them for easy deployment, eliminating manual steps.
- Business rule management – Manage business rules in the context of cases and business processes. Configure rules as functional expressions and use them to drive process-flow logic through user actions, activity triggering, response events, validations, transitions, and process/activity timers.
- Data services – Reduce the cost of coding and maintaining connections with external systems by leveraging standards-based messaging within a business process. This enables you to exchange data with and trigger actions in other business systems of record such as customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), and databases, at runtime. No custom code required.
- Business process modeling – Leverage business events, expressions, relationships, and stateless processes to model any kind of business logic needed and guide end users to the next best action.
- Process and content analytics – Drive better business decisions and outcomes by reporting on any information or process anywhere within the solution. Extract context from information by leveraging built-in taxonomies and natural language processing. Detect patterns in information with discovered metadata and access full-text search and facets within your solution.