OpenText Captiva Mobile Capture
The phenomenal growth of smart mobile devices is fueling the need for businesses to extend their market reach by providing new and innovative services to their customers with mobile-enabled applications and solutions. The new wave of mobile-enabled solutions is paving the way for businesses to consider new alternatives and ways of capturing information and processing of documents.
OpenText Captiva Mobile Capture turns a mobile gadget into a sophisticated and efficient portable scanning device that captures documents and has the ability to transform information into useful, actionable data.
Captiva Mobile Capture provides the following features and capabilities:
- Enhance or improve smartphone user experience to easily capture and submit documents
- Allow customers to capture-enable their mobile applications in order to expand high-valued services via mobile applications
- Provide server-side mobile image filters for improved classification and extraction
- Easily embed on-device image capture, clean-up, and batch-submission functions into mobile applications
- Enhanced capability to automatically take the best picture without any human intervention
- New user interface guides and tools to assist users to capture the highest quality image possible
- New and improved image processing filters and quality detection tools to optimize image quality and size
- New camera user interface overlay to customize sensor icons, buttons, labels, colors and dialogs