OpenText Captiva Mobile Capture
OpenText Captiva Mobile Capture delivers on-device image capture and clean-up functionality for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. It provides an open integration to back-end folders and/or systems for further processing of documents captured using a mobile device.
Exceptional image enhancement
Fully utilize mobile devices’ hardware functions for improved image corrections and cleanup of initial distortions.
Accelerate the business process lifecycle and help eliminate the need for additional corrections that impede processing with enhanced and optimized images.
Open, back-end integration
Service any back-end folder and/or system and transmit optimized images for further business processing of information.
The phenomenal growth of smart mobile devices is fueling businesses to provide new and innovative services to their customers through mobile-enabled applications and solutions, paving the way for businesses to consider new alternatives and ways to capture information and process documents.
OpenText Captiva Mobile Capture turns a mobile device into a sophisticated and efficient portable scanner that captures a document and transforms information into useful, actionable data.
OpenText Captiva Mobile Capture delivers the following features and capabilities:
- Enhance or improve smartphone user experience to easily capture and submit documents
- Allow customers to capture-enable their mobile applications to expand high-value services through mobile applications
- Easily embed on-device image capture, clean-up, and batch submission functions into mobile applications
- Service any back-end folder and/or system and transmit optimized images for further business processing of information
- Enhanced capability to automatically take the best picture without any human intervention
- New user interface guides and tools to assist users to capture the highest quality image possible
- New and improved image processing filters and quality detection tools to optimize image quality and size
- New camera user interface overlay to customize sensor icons, buttons, labels, colors and dialogs